Hi. Is it possible to deproject multiple images at the same time (I'm using v 1.1)? I have
split the result of my tfce significance image into several regions of interest and want to
deproject them all back into each subjects space.

I have tried the command tbss_deproject image_name 3, which works fine, but I get error
messages if I use the command to deproject another image before the previous one has
finished. Is it possible to use tbss_project im1 im2 im3 im4 3 or is there another way to
deproject more than one image at a time?

Thanks, India