Hi Reza,

Thanks for the response! By the way I meant to be talking about L1 in my original email,
and not MD. I checked the mask and it was OK, but I recreated it anyway and tried
running with the --T2 options specified through -T like you suggested below. Same
thing...Randomise with TFCE gets stuck on permutation 2.

Out of curiosity I tried running some other combinations and got some strange results:

- MD: Runs fine with the 0.95 thresholded 1-p mask (made from the original FA contrast -
see original message).
- L1: Does not run with the 0.95 thresholded 1-p mask (hangs at permutation 2 of tstat1).
Does run through properly when I threshold the mask at 0.949 or anything lower.
- RD (L2+L3)/2: Does not run with the 0.95 thresholded 1-p mask (hangs at permutation
2 of tstat*2*). Does run through properly when the mask is thresholded at 0.89 (but not
higher).

All of these run fine if I use the full mean_FA_skeleton mask, or try one of the other
modes (cluster-mass). I've also tried recreating the data files with the tbss_non_FA
script, but no improvement with that either. I do, however, recreate the exact same
problems when I try to run the analyses on my local machine (x86 64bit MacPro) instead
of our cluster (x86 64bit Linux running SGE).

Any ideas? Is there any way I can get additional debugging output from randomise? As it
is, things just silently hang on "permutation 2".

Thanks again for the help!

John