I am having trouble registering the outputs of randomise to a high res T1
image. I first used an FA image to get a transformation matrix into
structural space, but when I apply it to the stat images the data seems to
change (not only position, but value as well). To see if it was the
transformation or the concurrent upsampling, I upsampled separately and the
same problem occurred. My goal is to display differences in FA found via
TBSS and randomise (with 1.5mm iso) on a structural image (0.6mm iso). Thanks!

Brittany