Hi,

We are doing a DTI and tractography study on the neonates with 32 direction DTI and b value 700. After eddy-current correction and bedpostx we track the fibers using ROI positioning proposed by Mori and normalize (and threshold to 5%) the results by waytotal:

fslmaths fdt_paths.nii.gz –div waytotal –thr 0.05 fdt_paths_norm –odt float

After having analyzed 10 cases, we found that in all the cases, some of the fibres we are interested in have probability more than 1, e.g. 1.5.

Thanks a lot in advance for suggestions on this problem.

Best Regards,

Yan Liu

八卦娱乐包打听,MSN资讯速递帮你忙! 了解详细!

八卦娱乐包打听,MSN资讯速递帮你忙! 了解详细!