Hi everybody,

I have the results of a VBM analysis performed in FSL 4.0 and have
been looking at he GM_mod_merg files. I've noticed that they have no
qform/sform set in them. I presume that the files are in MNI space so
my question is can I just copy the geometry info into (a copy of the)
GM_mod_merg files from one of the MNI atlas files so that they will
have the correct orientation information stored in them. Is anything
bad likely to happen if I do this?

I've yet to repeat this analysis in FSL 4.1, so I don't know wether
FSL 4.1 will write GM_mod_merg files with the appropriate sform/qform.
Can someone please tell me if it does?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
--
Dr Colm G. Connolly
School of Psychology and Institute of Neuroscience

Please note that electronic mail to, from or within the Trinity
College Dublin, may be the
subject of a request under the Freedom of Information Act.