Hello,
Thanks very much for this response. What is the best way to obtain the <yourClusterInSkeleton> values referred to below?  Would this involve noting individual coordinates in FSLview or is there some automated method of creating a table of statistically significant clusters for a given skeleton?
Thanks,
James