It really works!!

thank you very much Saad!

All the best,
Alessio

On 11/14/08, Saad Jbabdi <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi -
That's not exactly right. In order to view vector images in RGB mode modulated by a scalar image like FA, you can load the images in any order. The order does not matter in that case. It does only matter if you want to be able to scroll through the 4th dimension in the 4D image.

The only reason I can think of in the case of Alessio is a problem with the min/max of the FA image, which in previous versions of dtifit was set incorrectly, and this badly interacted with the modulation in fslview.
A quick fix for that is to run fslmaths on the FA image: "fslmaths dti_FA dti_FA".
This will simply load and save the dti_FA image without changing it, but setting the min/max correctly.
Alternatively, you can use the last version :-)

Cheers,
Saad.