Hi Markus..

unfortunately this doesn't seem to work.. I tried to follow your suggestion, at the beginning I loaded dti_V1, but I couldn't see any image on the viewer until I modify the disply mode to RGB mode (this step wasn't necessary when I process a single, not averaged, dataset). Then I loaded dti_FA and another time, in order to see something, I needed to change also the dti_FA display mode to RGB mode. Finally I modulated dti_V1 with dti_FA but the previous problem still remained..

I sincerly hope that nevertheless my not very good english my explanation is comprehensible..

Best regards

Dr. Alessio Moscato
Medical Physicist
Medical Physics Dep.