From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Miranda Nelson
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 10:54 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [FSL] FNIRT Question

Hello,

As I understand, FNIRT currently is not designed to register images with
different contrasts.  However, I would like to test FNIRT to see how it
would do in registering a T1 (1x1x1) image to a PD (1x1x2) image.  I am not
an expert on all of the options that one is able to specify when running
this program. Any suggestions as to how to go about doing this, or specific
command-line options/syntaxes that might be successful?  Thanks in advance!