From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Cherif Sahyoun
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2008 9:36 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] interhemispheric tracking

Hi Matt,

Funny, I was just downloading your new cerebral cortex paper!
I've tried a couple of different pathways, all from white matter 2.5mm
in from functional maps. One example is from the left to the right
white matter adjacent to the intraparietal sulcus. With seeds in the
CC, Zorei et al. found good connectivity to the posterior parietal,
but maybe I need more samples (I'm using 5000) if intra-hemispheric
connections are much more likely than inter-hemispheric ones and
causing me to "run out of samples" before I exhaust possibilities?
I don't think it's a diffusion lines issue, as I've successfully run
pathways within hemispheres in the same datasets, and the V1 files
look fine in fslview.

Thanks,
Cherif

Cherif P. Sahyoun                                               HST-MEMP

Developmental Neuroimaging of Cognitive Functions

C: 617 688 8048
H: 617 424 6956

"Live as if this were your last day. Learn as if you'll live forever"
Ghandi