I think I can guess what's happening - there's a line in randomise
that estimates the TFCE height increment ("delta") as a one hundredth
of the maximum tstat value - so it's possible that if you have a very
restricted input mask, this might possibly end up as zero, in which
case the TFCE height looping might run forever.

We will check on that and let you know next week; but, for now, I
suspect that if your mask is VERY small then you don't need TFCE
anyway, and you could just run with normal corrected voxelwise p-values.

Cheers.

+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)