Hi!

It doesnt find the nodif_brain_mask.

You need to name it exactly like this, as it will search for it. (The nodif_brain_mask ist the output of BET on the data.nii.gz)

Hope this helps,  and congrats for your new president!
Markus

% bedpostx_datacheck DWI_26851/
DWI_26851//data
data_type      INT16
dim1           112
dim2           112
dim3           72
dim4           26
datatype       4
pixdim1        2.0000000000
pixdim2        2.0000000000
pixdim3        2.0000000000
pixdim4        1.0000000000
cal_max        0.0000
cal_min        0.0000
file_type      NIFTI-1+

DWI_26851//nodif_brain_mask does not exist
 num lines in DWI_26851//bvals
1
 num words in DWI_26851//bvals
52