Hi,

You can easily make a manual mask with fslview (or any other way)
and then transfer it to the fmri by using flirt.

First you need to register your fmri to your structural using flirt (6
dof)
and then you need to apply the inverse transform to the ROI.  The
easiest
way to do all these is with the GUIs: Flirt, InvertXFM and ApplyXFM.

See the FSL documentation and the FSL course practicals for more
details.

All the best,
	Mark