Hi Liang,
since tfce statistic cannot be modeled by a parametric distribution,
you need a permutation testing, like randomise to assess its significance.
So, if you want to have a p-value map for your tfce map,
you need the summary of all the permutations in your randomise (i.e., max_statistic of each perm.).
As you've guessed correctly, what you have now, is the tfce statistic image of your FA (thats what your flsmaths did),
which is not convertible to a p-value map.
So, you should rerun the randomise with a TFCE (-T) option.
cheers