Christian,

I tried this first regression step on a group dataset I had already run
through melodic, against a subject's 4D filtered_func_data in global space
2x2x2 mm resolution, and was finding it quite memory intensive. It was
using up to 7GB of memory to run this application, is this what you would
expect?

Chris