Dear Colleagues,

I have received the following notification of a job vacancy which may be of interest.

All good wishes,

Olive

>>> "Satyamurthy Anuradha" <[log in to unmask]> 24/11/2008 02:55 >>>

Dear Ms Goddard

I wish to post the advertisement of a job vacancy for a clinical epidemiologist position at the School of Population Health, University of Queensland.

Job Title:	Clinical Epidemiologist

Organisation Unit:	School of Population Health, University of Queensland, Brisbane Australia

Reference Number:	3019478

Type of Employment:	Full Time or Part Time, Fixed Term appointment for 5 years

Classification:	Academic Level C or D.  Level of appointment will be dependant upon qualifications, experience and academic achievements.

For all details, go to the link below:
http://seek.com.au/users/apply/index.ascx?Sequence=18&PageNumber=1&JobID=14449548

I would appreciate very much your help in making this available to all members of the group.

Thanking you
Kind Regards
Anu (preferred given name)

Dr Satyamurthy Anuradha