From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tony Catt
Sent: 19 November 2008 15:13
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Evidence for DSA

HI There,

Just wandering if anyone has experience of having a registration certificate for partially sighted/blind being rejected for entitlement to DSA?   They have advised that they require an up to date GP letter explaining condition and impact on studying though the eye condition is very unlikely to change and I think it is obvious that this will impact his studies.  I would be interested in views.

Kind regards and best wishes

Mr Tony Catt, BA (Hons), HND, MNADP
Disability Support Officer
University of Chester

Parkgate Road

Chester

CH1 4BJ

E: [log in to unmask]
Monday @ Warrington located in room WMA010

T: 01244 511550
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday

@ Chester located in room CBK102

T: 01244 511550

NOTICE

This message and any files transmitted with it is intended for the addressee only and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. If you are not the addressee, you should not read, copy, disclose or otherwise use this message, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee.

Any views or opinions expressed within this e-mail are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Coventry University.