I'm also interested in how we can support students using symbols in linguistics too.  Any ideas?

-----Original Message-----
From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Emma Rowlett
Sent: 05 November 2008 11:25
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Jaws

When it comes to maths this is something that has been discussed in
the working group I helped set up -the AccessMSOR Working Group -
which looks at supporting visually impaired students in mathematics
based subjects. If anyone is interested in joining what is essentially
just a mailing list at this point then email my husband

Thanks,

Emma