I have a question from our Disability Adviser here at Keele as follows:

This is my question

I have first year medical student who has colour blindness. He has always
managed with help from peers. His ability to identify microbes etc depends
on light and shade and this is causing him problems in the microscope
practicals. Has anyone experience of supporting a student with colour
blindness, particularly in accessing medicine.

Thankyou

Maureen Cook
Disability Adviser

Please respond to Angela Merryweather below
Angela Merryweather
Centre for Learning and Student Support
01782 733995
Walter Moberly Building, Keele University, Keele, Staffs ST5 5BG