Hi Everyone

I have recently been made the book review editor for the journal Landscape Research.  If anyone would like to review any of the following texts please drop me a line giving me details of your current position and your address.

More emails we follow shortly concerning other texts in the landscape series

Best wishes

Andy Law

Linda Nash
Inescapable Ecologies: A History of Environment, Disease and Knowledge
University of California, 2006

Lesley Head and Pat Muir
Backyard: Nature and Culture in Suburban Australia
University of Wollongong

Tom Beaumont Jones and Christopher Gerrard
Clarendon: Landscape of Kings
Windgather Press, 2007

M Forrest
Landscape Trees and Shrubs: Selection, Use and Management
CABI, 2006

Francesca de Chatel
Water Sheikhs & Dam Builders: Stories of People and Water in the Middle East
Transaction, 2007