If you go to:

  http://aria.pasteur.fr/downloads-1/copy_of_downloads/document_view

Do you see a "recent changes" box on the left hand side of the page?  The
one at the top of the list is the aria2.2_extend.tar.gz.  But perhaps the
"recent changes" box isn't visible to you??  It goes to the page:

  http://aria.pasteur.fr/Members/bardiaux/extendnmr/aria2.2_extend.tar.gz/view

so you could try that link directly.

Wayne