Thank you both for your suggestions.  I tried them all except:
> (1) Open the Assignment --> Chemical Shift Table dialog and use the
> Export Text button at the bottom.
because I couldn't find Chemical Shift Table under Assignment.  None of them
are the format I was looking for.  I was looking to do something like below:

RES       H         N        CO     Ca      Cb       Cg     Cg1     Cg2
Cd      Ce

M1       8.58    122.9  175.9  55.5    33.7
 -           -           -           -

T2        8.09    114.1  176.1  60.0    71.8

M3       9.44    122.2  177.7  57.6    30.2

but all the options give output as a list

M1 H  8.58

M1 N  122.9

M1 CO 175.9

etc.