Kristof, I don't know of such programs, but it wouldn't surprise me that
distang could be jiggered to do what you want. The ribosome folks surely
have dealt with this.

No matter what program you use (or if you do it "by hand"), let the
chemistry guide you:

Na+ peaks will be weaker (only 10 electrons; same as water),
~6-coordinate octahedra, coordinated by oxygen atoms, distance ~2.4 A.
Coordination (octahedral vs. tetrahedral; not enough hydrogens to make
hydrogen bonds) can often distinguish Na+ from water peaks, but
sometimes (especially with waters occupying several alternate positions)
it can be hard to tell.

Cl-, with 18 electrons, will be stronger, often irregular coordination,
usually by nitrogens (main chain and Lys/Arg s/c), distance about
3.2-3.4 A.

K+ looks like Cl- in terms of peak height, but coord. characteristics
are like Na+, but slightly longer distances, slightly less regular
geometry.

Mg2+ looks like Na+, but distances are ~2.1-2.2 A, and usually very
regular octahedral geometry.

Ca2+ looks like Mg2+, but slightly longer distances, often expanded (7-
or 8-coordinate) coordination shell.

Hope this helps,
Dave
David Borhani, Ph.D.