While staying on the subject, I found the following paper very useful
when trying to produce Se-Met labeled protein in HEK293 Flp-In.

Barton et al. Highly efficient selenomethionine labeling of
recombinant proteins produced in mammalian cells. Protein Sci (2006)
vol. 15 (8) pp. 2008-13

Vangelis

--
Vangelis Christodoulou