... and once you've got the hang of that, go out and buy yourself a game of Twister ...

-----Original Message-----
From: CCP4 bulletin board on behalf of Jack Tanner
Sent: Wed 19/11/2008 9:58 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] Pymol: Zoom without Mouse

This works on a Mac laptop running 10.5.5.

Go into system preferences for keyboard and Mouse.  Select the trackpad
menu.  Click the boxes for "use two fingers to scroll" and "allow horizontal
scrolling".

Then, in pymol do this:

1. Place middle and ring finger on trackpad.
2. With the two fingers still on the trackpad, click the clickpad.
3. With the clickpad depressed, remove ring finger from pad and move your
middle finger.   You should be zooming.
4. Practice steps 1-3 over and over.
5. Buy a mouse.