Dear lei feng,

The cif file (GLC-b-D.cif in the Refmac dictionary) is indeed for just
one monomer.  Links are specified in the list/mon_lib_list.cif file.
There you will find a description of the BETA1-4 linkage.  You will see
that O4 is linked to C1 of the following residue - and that if you
examine the chem_link for BETA1-4 you will notice that O1 is deleted.
You need to make sure that the atoms in your PDB file correspond (not
all PDB models do, e.g. 3BMW does not).

Once you have consistent atoms in the PDB file, the glycosidic linkage
will be detected by Coot and just work [1].  You do not need Sketcher,
libcheck, extra cif files or extra LINK lines added to your PDB file.

Paul.

[1] I should be clear that it will "just work" with tandem unbranched
carbohydrates (as is the case in maltoheptaose).