I am getting the following error in imosflm when attempting to read an image file from an RAxis IV++ detector. I can read RAxis IV image files just fine from the same facility. Is this a header formatting issue? And is there a (relatively) simple way to fix it? In MOSFLM (old GUI) attempting to read this image just creates a fatal error and kills the process. It apparently reads into Denzo just fine.

can't read "l_max_res_x": no such variable
can't read "l_max_res_x": no such variable
    while executing
"list $l_max_res_x $l_max_res_y"
    (object "::Controller::session0" method "::Session::processHeaderData" body line 175)
    invoked from within
"$::session processHeaderData $dom"
    (object "::Mosflm::m" method "::Mosflm::processMessage" body line 82)
    invoked from within
"::Mosflm::m processMessage"
    (in namespace inscope "::Mosflm" script line 1)
    invoked from within
"namespace inscope ::Mosflm {::Mosflm::m processMessage}"

Cheers,

--

Roger S. Rowlett
Professor