Hi Sympath,

Did you try to change the default "Search radius"?
To my understanding MOLREP estimats the search radius somehow from the
volume of the asymmetric unit and not from the expected radius of the
monomer (you don't give the program the number of expected molecules).
The signal of the SRF could be much better if you try several search
radii in the expected dimension for a monomer/(dimer).
In a special case with 6 monomers in the asu (SG P21) where the default
SRF was hard to interprete it gave nice peaks when the search radius was
adapted.

Best wishes,
Karsten