At the bottom of the page
http://cmgm.stanford.edu/classes/grasp/
is the code how to colour code hydrophobic residues with GRASP - this is
not a calculation, I'm afraid, just colour coding.

As far as I know GRASP does not have a web-interface. You can install
grasp in a Windows installation within a Virtual Machine (e.g.
virtualbox), so you can run it on your linux (mac) box.

I only installed grasp within Virtualbox without really testing it, so I
am not sure how it would perform graphic wise.

Tim

--
Tim Gruene
Institut fuer anorganische Chemie