Hi all,

A cross platform public art project called Britglyph came to my attention on twitter this week.  I thought many of you might be interest and/or know others that would be! Please do spread the word...

About Britglyph
Britglyph is a public art project for the 21st century. Britglyph aims to inspire the Great British Public to get involved and collaborate in the creation of an awesome new monument. A monument for the nation, made by the nation. A gigantic Geoglyph, powered by the network!

To truly work, Britglyph is tasked with inspiring interest and action amongst the General British Public. We will need to get involved, collaborate and make our mark on the landscape to make this thing happen. To succeed will result in the creation of a shared national monument called Britglyph. This monument will exist online, offline, forever and in the moment. It will remain for all to see in years to come.

If this sounds of interest, you can register your interest in Britglyph online (it's a short form I promise).  Organisors are particularly keen to engage people outside of London!

Find out more about Britglyph on InterventTech: >> News & Threads
http://interventtechnewsandreviews.blogspot.com/

Britglyph online
http://britglyph.com/

claire_w
InterventTech: >>

Bringing creative action and technologies closer together
http://www.interventtech.net

Discussing the UKs creative technology movement
http://interventtechnewsandreviews.blogspot.com/