From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of John Green
Sent: 11 November 2008 15:30
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: SafeAssign and Blackboard

We have been using it for about 6 months so there is not sufficient trust yet to commit completely to it, although we have not had any problems. I do remember some proxy settings errors when it was first installed. No problems with file sizes.

I have written a step by step guide in Wimba Create for our teaching staff. It is mostly generic, doesn’t mention the institution more than two or three times and you are welcome to a copy –. Contact me off line at [log in to unmask] if you would like to see it.

John Green, Northbrook College, Sussex