Dear All

I am working with an individual with learning disabilities who wants to
purchase a laptop to give him the flexibility to use it in his home and
day service settings. Whilst he is able to interface with a PC, he finds
the laptop keyboard difficult to use owing to visual impairment and
having very large hands.  Is anyone aware of a simplified laptop or
possibly an on screen keyboard with large icons (that could be
customised with the keys that he needs) that he might be able to
interface with using a touch screen / tablet?

I would be really grateful if you could help me out with any information
or ideas that you might have.

Many Thanks

Ann Collins
Assistive Technology Project Manager