CCSS Slide Sale Day – Friday 12th December, 10.00 -17.00, Courtauld
Institute of Art

We will be holding a Slide Sale Day at the Courtauld Institute of Art,
London (in Somerset House – Strand) on Friday 12th December where all our
sets of slides will be on offer at a vastly reduced price.

The Courtauld Colour Slide Scheme (CCSS) provides an image supply service
for art libraries, universities, museums and education departments wishing
to build visual resource collections. Our images are supplied for
educational purposes only, on a not-for-profit basis. All our images are
from original photography and are records of famous exhibitions in London
and the UK since the 1970s. We also hold substantial numbers of images of
paintings and objects in the Courtauld Gallery.

If you are interested in attending our Slide Sale Day, or for any further
information, please email [log in to unmask] or log onto our website:
www.courtauld.ac.uk/ccss/News.shtml

We look forward to seeing you!

The CCSS Team

Courtauld Colour Slide Scheme (CCSS)

Courtauld Institute of Art

Somerset House, Strand

London WC2R 0RN, UK

Tel/Fax: +44 (0) 20 7848 2508

www.courtauld.ac.uk/ccss

Currently at The Courtauld Gallery:

Path to Fame: Turner Watercolours from the Courtauld

30 October 2008 - 25 January 2009

For up to date information on forthcoming workshops and free visits
please see the online ARLIS/UK & Ireland Events Calendar 2008 at
http://www.arlis.org.uk/