Art Librarian colleagues,

Your attention is drawn to an advertisement which appears in today's
CILIP Gazette for the post of Faculty Librarian (Creative Arts) / Campus
Librarian (Bower Ashton) at the University of the West of England in
Bristol. Further details and an application form can be found at:
http://info.uwe.ac.uk/vacancies/job_details.asp?ref=A/0880/RWS .

For the curious among you this is an advert for my job, which I shall be
leaving at some point in the New Year, when the post is filled. I have
decided to reduce my working hours (work/life balance and all that) and
will move to a part-time post at UWE's Frenchay campus.

Can I take this opportunity to express my appreciation for friendships
made and support received from so many of you. I shall particularly miss
attending the annual ARLIS conference.

Geoff

Geoff Cole
Faculty Librarian - Faculty of Creative Arts
University of the West of England
Bower Ashton Campus
Kennel Lodge Road
Bristol BS3 2JT

Tel: 0117 3284731
Fax: 0117 3284745
Email: [log in to unmask]

This email was independently scanned for viruses by McAfee anti-virus software and none were found

For up to date information on forthcoming workshops and free visits
please see the online ARLIS/UK & Ireland Events Calendar 2008 at
http://www.arlis.org.uk/