Dear All,

The following post is currently being advertised - please email me directly to receive a copy of the job description and application form. This is an exciting and challenging time to join Lifelong Learning UK with great opportunities to support the workforce across libraries, archives and information services.

Title:  LAIS Constituency Manager (Maternity Cover - 12 months)

Location: Home-based with regular travel

Salary: c£36,000

Reports to:  Director, Wales

Closing date:  Midday 10 November

Interview date:  27 November (London)

Best wishes,

Emma

Emma Stagg
Libraries, Archives and Information Services Sector Manager
Strategy and Business Development Directorate
Lifelong Learning UK

Mob: 07725 203221

**Please note I work part-time Tuesday to Thursday**