Hi,

I recently posted a message asking for any references to published
experiments on copper smelting.

Thank you all very much for the response I got.

I am currently working on a chapter on experimental archaeometallurgy in
general, looking at both the beginnings of ferrous and non-ferrous
metallurgy from mining, smelting, casting and smithing to the use and
deposition of objects. Basically the whole cycle. I was wondering if people
know of any recent work which has been published, especially things
published in more obscure places. I am covering early metallurgy in the
whole world, so non-european examples would be great to.

Thank you very much for your help,

With kind regards,

Julia Heeb

PhD researcher