Job Title: Statistician
Based in : UK - Surrey

Datatech have the following position....Looking to take the next step in your
Statistical career...

This full service CRO, providing a comprehensive range of clinical services in
phase I-IV clinical trials to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and device
industries currently requires a statistician to be based in Surrey.

•In this role you will ensure that the data produced by the company is
complete, correct and conforms to the requirements GCP ICH and meets the
study criteria defined in the protocol.
•You will write detailed statistical analysis plans for clinical trials as well as
integrated summaries of efficiency and safety.
•Other tasks will include assisting in the protocol and CRF design/reviews as
well as helping other statisticians within the department in performing stud
related tasks.

For this fantastic opportunity you will be required to have:
•at last one to two years’ experience within statistics in a CRO or
pharmaceutical environment
•and excellent knowledge of all GCP ICH guidelines.

If you fit the above job description please contact Sue Spice at Datatech on
01256 314 640 or email us on [log in to unmask] Alternatively, Refer a
Friend or Colleague.

Take part in our fantastic referral scheme! If you have a friend or colleague
who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each
relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place,
you will be entitled to our generous gift / voucher scheme.

http://www.datatech.org.uk/pharma_info.asp

For more information for this great opportunity, or to apply, please
contact us at [log in to unmask]