On behalf of my colleagues at the Department of Methodology and Statistics
at the University of Utrecht, I would like to draw your attention to following
(apologies for any cross-posting)

INTERNATIONAL MASTERS PROGRAM “METHODOLOGY AND STATISTICS FOR
SOCIAL AND BEHAVIORAL SCIENCES

(Faculty of Social Sciences at Utrecht University, the Netherlands, taught in
English)

The aim of this two-year research master is to prepare students to become
PhD students involved in developing new methodologies and statistical
methods for the social and behavioral sciences, or to become methodologists
working as advisors at universities and research institutes. The program
consists of advanced courses on methodology and statistics, a traineeship, a
master’s thesis, and research seminars. The instructors are fellows of the
Dutch Interuniversity Graduate School of Psychometrics and Sociometrics
(IOPS).

Further information on this program can be found at
http://www.fss.uu.nl/master/mands; details about the courses are at:
www.fss.uu.nl/graduateschool/M&S .

Information on practical issues, such as admissions and finances, can be found
at the international master’s website of Utrecht University:
http://www.internationalmasters.uu.nl

We would like to ask you to forward this information to students who might be
interested in this program. Students with a bachelor degree in the Social or
Behavioral Sciences, Statistics, Mathematics, Econometrics, Biometrics, or
Information Sciences are welcome to apply. As this master is an international
program, we also invite students living outside the Netherlands to apply.