Hello all

I am just at the beginning stages of planing a festival and conference for summer of next year that will have a very broad base of occult related events, centering around 3 full days of lectures and panel discussions on various topics. I wanted to approach the list about suggestions as to who is consider the academic authority on the topics listed below. I am looking for names of living people who could potentially speak.

There will be a call for papers/presentations in the coming weeks, I am just now compiling a list and wanted a good idea where to start. These are the basic areas of interest, though I am open to other suggestions as well:

thelema
kaballah
sufism
transcendentalism
hermetic magic
diabolism
witchcraft
tantra
herbalism
shamanism
altered states of consciousness
voudoun
wicca
trance
sorcery
goetia
tarot
oneriography
chaos magick
crowley
fetishism
animism

Please let me know on or off list and if you have contact info for the people you suggest that will help greatly.

Thank you

Raymond Salvatore Harmon

Get 5 GB of storage with Windows Live Hotmail.
http://windowslive.com/Explore/Hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_5gb_112008