Raymond Salvatore Harmon wrote:

You could add "Egyptian Magick" your list -
as it is connected with the other treads one way or another -
its a bit problematic this criterior or "academic authority" -
especially when so many independent scholars are involved -
maybe the approach could be on "current research" -
which should cover all the bases -
and still allows you to invite some
"stars" -
So in that field maybe