Derek Sage wrote:
> Nothing here tries to kill you through its bite or sting. And nothing
> tries to eat you.
> It is easy to tell whether a snake in Tasmania is poisonous or not
> -They all are!
>
> I am surprised though that anyone stays in the UK in emergency
> medicine. Australia and New Zealand are superior when it comes to
> working in emergency medicine and the lifestyle!

Near Whistler BC,  snow has started to fly.  Everyone's mind turns to
skiing.
Summers hot, with mountain air.  World class mountain biking.  Beautiful
Vancouver.

Canada.  Not many poisonous snakes or spiders.  Mainly friendly bears
and cougars prefer deer.

;-)  ;-)

--
Jel
Check out the OSCAR Canada Users Society