-----Original Message-----
From: Aesthetics, Creativity, and Organisations Research Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of timstockil
Sent: Wednesday, 26 November 2008 3:51 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: The Illusion of Leadership

I've read it too and agree absolutely with what you've written, Steve.  I
think the sections on embodied knowing are the most powerful part of the
book, though there are also some fascinating insights into Piers' techniques
and processes which, if you haven't had the pleasure of experiencing them at
first hand, are hugely effective.  In particular, look out for his
description of image theatre.

I wasn't so keen on his dismissal of the effectiveness of Forum Theatre,
though!

Tim Stockil
Director

We are proud to have won two National Training Awards for a major Forum
Theatre Project on values and behaviours which we delivered for a valued
client last year

Ci: Creative intelligence
+44 (0)7970 22 44 75
www.creativeintelligence.uk.com

Ci creates and delivers imaginative courses and workshops for organisations
in Britain and abroad.

.