This is the most frequently used set of
measurements because it is, as far as I know, the
most complete known aurochs skeleton.  Moreover,
it has been used in several publications, so has
the advantage of comparability.  One problem is
that Degerbol's work was pre-von den Driesch and
not all the measurements match perfectly.  You
might want to consider using Steppan's
remeasurement of the Ullerslev cow:

Steppan, Karlheinz
2001	Ur oder Hausrind? Die Variabilität der
Wildtieranteile in linearbandkeramischen
Tierknochenkomplexen. In Rôle et Statut de la
Chasse dans le Néolithique Ancien Danubien (5500
- 4900 av. J.-C.). R.-M. Arbogast, C. Jeunesse,
and J. Schibler, eds. Pp. 171-186. Rahden: Verlag
Marie Leidorf.

I will send you a pdf of that separately.

Nerissa Russell

--
Nerissa Russell
Department of Anthropology