Apologies for cross-posting.

FYI:

Professional Training Facts 2008, 11-12 November, Stuttgart, Germany

The Fraunhofer IAO continues the conference series "Professional Training Facts 2008"  on 11th and 12th of November 2008 at the Fraunhofer IAO, Stuttgart. We would like to invite you to the this year's conference.

 The conference focuses on challenges, solutions and future trends in "Learning – Competence – Performance". It gives priority to methods and technologies aiming to show solutions to concrete problems. The transfer of knowledge into practice is the main objective of the conference.

 The conference program including track descriptions and speakers can be found here:

http://www.professional-training-facts.de/PTF2008/downloads/ptf2008en.pdf

For further information and to register for the conference visit the conference homepage http://www.professional-training-facts.com/.

We would be very pleased to welcome you in Stuttgart.

Regards

Alexander Karapidis

Chris Kew

TENCompetence Dissemination Officer