[ S P A C E ]

September - December 2008 DIGITAL ARTS COURSES

www.spacestudios.org.uk

  • Monday 6th October InDesign Induction
  • Monday 13th October InDesign Intermediate
  • Monday 20th October Photoshop Level 1
  • Monday 27th October Photoshop Level 2
  • Monday 3rd November Illustrator Induction
  • Monday 10th November DVD Creation Level 1
  • Monday 17th November DVD Creation Level 2
  • Monday 24th November Final Cut Pro Induction
  • Monday 1st December Final Cut Pro Intermediate

All courses are 1 day courses, running from 10.30-4.30pm and cost from £100 per person. There is a maximum of 10 people per course and to reserve your place, we require that you pay in advance, via credit card or cash.

If you have any questions, or would like to make a booking, please call our reception between 9.30 and 4.30pm on Monday to Friday.

For more information about course structure and outline, and to download our full training programme, please visit our website: http://www.spacestudios.org.uk/All_Content_Items/Courses/

[ space ]

129 - 131 Mare St

Hackney

London E8 3RH

t:  020 8525 4330

e: [log in to unmask]

f:  020 8525 4342

If you received this message in error or would like to be taken off our mailing list, please reply to this message with unsubscribe in the subject.