From: "Rowdy Yates" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2008 3:00 PM
Subject: Re: [EFTC] [SPAM] Re: [EFTC] Evaluation tools

Carsten

Perhaps your private messages to Anthony could be sent off-list??  I don't
think the rest of us need to see them.  Indeed, most list-members will not
be able to understand them since only a few list-members speak Norwegian.

Rowdy Yates
Senior Research Fellow
Scottish Addiction Studies
Dept. of Applied Social Science