Rowdy,

He has left us for now, and this mail was not read until too late I’m afraid, but we can talk next week.

Talk to you later,

Anthony

From: Therapeutic Communities [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rowdy Yates
Sent: 3. oktober 2008 13:04
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [EFTC] [SPAM] Re: [EFTC] New Book from Axel Klein

Anthony

I've had a fair few requests recently for these. I've written to Rod and George about the possibility of Scottish Addiction Studies marketing a European version of the set. If George is still there with you, you might want to run it by him. We'd need to agree costs and so on, but it would be fairly easy to do the practical aspects. Speak to you Sunday.

Rowdy Yates

Senior Research Fellow

Scottish Addiction Studies

University of Stirling