Dear Site Admins

At today's UKI meeting I mentioned two areas where we would like to
gather information about sites. The first concerned batch system memory
settings and the second network problems, issues and forward look. You
will find further details of the request and a space to enter your site
information at the following URL:
http://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/Site_information. If you are unsure either
mail me, TB-SUPPORT with general questions (for example the question
raised by Stephen in the last hour) or add a comment after your wiki
entry .

Please could you complete this request by Friday 31st October as the
information will be reviewed at a meeting on Tuesday 4th November.

Many thanks,

Jeremy

--
Scanned by iCritical for STFC.