Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes
> [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bly, MJ (Martin) said:
> We use the per core SI2K summed over cores - and each generation of
> systems contributes a scaled number appropriate to its
> performance.  The
> numbers published here agree with what I calculate using that method
> so...

I'm not entirely sure I understand that ... as I understand it the
tier-1 always publishes an SI00 of 1000 and uses the internal PBS
scaling to adjust for the speed of each WN. How do you set that scaling
factor? I would assume that you must do it by a per-core rating because
otherwise your CPU time limits would be very wrong for single-core jobs
running on multi-core nodes, and the APEL accounting would also be wrong

Stephen
--
Scanned by iCritical.