From: Jamie Shiers [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 10 October 2008 11:27
To: project-lcg-gdb (LCG - Grid Deployment Board)
Cc: wlcg-operations; it-dep-gs
Subject: Updated agenda for WLCG 2009 Data Taking Readiness Planning Workshop (formally known as "CCRC'09") - November 13-14 2008 at CERN (IT amphi)

Following the discussions in this week’s GDB, I have updated the workshop agenda: http://indico.cern.ch/conferenceOtherViews.py?view=standard&confId=32660

There are still a small number of slots available, but the agenda is deliberately not too packed to allow plenty of time for discussions.

Registration is open and available from the main page: http://indico.cern.ch/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=32660

Other events that week include GDN & pre-GDB (http://indico.cern.ch/categoryDisplay.py?categId=3l181) plus a distributed database operations workshop. The agenda for this will shortly appear in the WLCG workshops category: http://indico.cern.ch/categoryDisplay.py?categId=890

Cheers, Jamie

--
Scanned by iCritical for STFC.